Thursday, March 19, 2015

Beanies for cancer patients

I never know what to say to friends who are going through breast cancer except that I will be there for you no matter what. I do know that I can brighten up their days with some fun hats to wear. My friend Anna actually sent me a photo of herself with the bear beanie when she was at chemo, she said that everyone smiled when she showed up and lifted everyone's spirits!



I also gave her some more girlie beanies for other cancer patients. I hope they like them because I sure had fun making them. Flowers and embroidery always make me happy. I hope they made the ladies happy wearing them.



Supplies for all of the beanies are listed below:
Fleece fabric from Joann's Fabrics
Felt from Joann's Fabrics
Buttons from Micheal's Crafts
DMC embroidery floss


Have a great day!
Mimi

No comments: