Friday, April 3, 2015

One Happy Baby

Hello! I can't believe its April already. I should be posting bunnies for Easter but instead I am posting a teddy bear. I finally got around to taking some photos of the completed baby blanket, burp cloths, and bib for my newest nephew! The package should be arriving at their home anytime now... I hope they like it.

I just love this flannel fabric that I bought from Joann's Fabrics. So adorable and fun. I hand cut all the letters and bear out of felt and embroidered them onto the blanket. French knots are in the bear's eyes, a small black button for his nose, and a little bit of stuffing just to give him more texture.


Here is a close up of the letters and bear.


Matching burp cloths and bib.




All supplies from Joann's Fabric.

Have a Hoppy Easter weekend!
Mimi

No comments: