Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day

I'm finally getting around to posting my mother's day card and also a grandmother's card. I love all of the mothers in my life. The first card is for my mom - she loves pink and girly things, so this captures all of that and then some. Plus it's a shaker card, what is there not to love about that.



Supplies:
Die: Dienamics High-Rise Alphabet - lowercase, Spellbinders Lacey Oval Dies
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug Damask Decor
Watercolor: Mister Huey's watercolors
Sequins: Daiso
Seed Beads: General Bead


This next one is for my grandmother. She's Swedish and loves bright colors and flowers.


Supplies:
Stamps: sentiment from Stampendous 1053 and PTI Delightful Dahlia, and the flowers are from PTI Year of Flowers
Dies: Dienamics Doily 4inch
Doily from my stash
Glitter glue: Studio G


Have a fabulous week,
Mimi







No comments: