Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

I made 2 cards for Valentine's Day, one for my niece (who I hope has received it in the mail already) and the other for my husband. I just love this stamp set from Mama Elephant, its called Carnival Cupcakes. It has the cutest little animals in it so I just had to use it for these 2 cards.



Supplies for Card No. 1:
Stamps - Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcake, sentiment from Mama Elephant In My Heart
Dies - Simon Says Stamp folded banner, Sizzix circles, Spellbinders scallop circles
Embellies - heart sequins from Daiso (a Japanese store)
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Colored with Copics

Supplies for Card No. 2:
Stamps - Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcake, Mama Elephant Carnival Toppers, sentiment from Papertrey Ink Tiny Treats, Valentine
Dies - Penny Black ballon dies called Uplifting, Spellbinders squares
Embellies - heart sequins from Daiso (a Japanese store)
Colored with Copics


Have a great Valentine's Day weekend,
Mimi

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Adorable cards! I especially love the second with the sentiment in the balloons!